Back then, I was predicting a war–a most likely, and now provably illegal war, based on the manipulation of women, and women as objects within, and –targets really–of government propaganda.
And the later break-ins targeted my opinions about an illegal war that was about to happen–‘we’ just didn’t know when and where yet…which, of course we do now, and the rest is history. Really bad security theater, blurred with truth and lies, and lots of windowsill slobbering.
And, they were actively stealing children in that era, to ensure that there would be little resistance–the average state sponsored child kidnapping doled out some $$157,000. Pretty lucrative industry, that United States sanctioned child kidnapping.
So, probably we should focus on the Gypsies, right? I mean, blaming gypsies, while you torture, kill, and kidnap ENTIRE GENERATIONS–it worked for Hitler so well. After all, we all know what a bunch of kidnappers those GYPSIES are, right?
I was once accused of pulling a Godwin–the invocation of Hitler in rhetorical battle, as if sdomehow, invoking Hitler to contrast yourself with your enemy was wrong–except whe your enemy IS Hitler, and those who have, in the modern era, replicated his exact propagandistic methods, including the diffusion of dissent by demonization of the truth.
He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
Fucking gypsies…apparently, they don’t know the ‘seekrit’ of raising an entire generation of little Fuehers–but they could learn, if they just spent an hour or so, gaming or caving in Minneapolis with cops.
- Was Hitler misunderstood? (nareshraml22.wordpress.com)
- Strength of Hitler (nareshraml22.wordpress.com)
- Greek Gypsies worried about child abduction case (star-telegram.com)
- Palestinian Authority-Sponsored Youth Magazine Glorifies Hitler (thetower.org)
- A New Kind Of War Is Being Legalized – OpEd (eurasiareview.com)
- Awkwardest and Most Authoritative Ever Comments on Drones (counterpunch.org)
- U.N. expert: At least 450 civilians killed in U.S. drone attacks (cbsnews.com)
- What People Don’t Know About the United Nations and the Constitution is Killing America (freedomoutpost.com)
- US sought Pakistan’s help in 1998 to avert al-Qaida attack: Document (niticentral.com)