One good cop, two journalists, and one high powered lawyer in Minnesota–all women, all blondes, and all gang stalked by Minnesota police and police agencies–are suing the pants off of them in both state and federal court–and winning!
I dare you to tell me that cops in Minnesota–from MULTIPLE AGENCIES– are not obsessed with blonde women–and I double dick dog dare you to tell me that cops in Minnesota are NOT community terrorizing, peace breaching, law breaking, and perversely obsessed, gang stalkers who, for now, operate under the color of law.
And this IS going on –all over the country!
These women are just a few who are ready to take the stand against such practices–and who risk their careers, and risk their status as ‘protected’ when they fight the brutal psychological terrorism of privileged white male violence and intimidation-backed homogeneity, and the police state subversion of civil rights.
“seeking damages for emotional distress, loss of peace of mind and any action she has had to take to remedy the situation,” which would also include monies for doctors’ bills, credit monitoring and theft.” because she had her drivers license data accessed some 1400 times–just so cops in Minnesota could..um…well, you figure out what they might have been doing looking at her picture in a database… I completely understand, and empathize with the trauma that is associated with such mayhem-and I am sure that by her taking the stand, that may others will come forwards.*
Brooke Bass, a lawyer for the POLICE UNION was stalked via the drivers license database and attorney claims her private data was accessed more than 700 times, mostly by law enforcement agencies:
And Anna Marie Rasmusson has so far prevailed and gained nearly ONE MILLION DOLLARS because of the emotional pain and distress that she endured due to the gang stalking by multi-agency Minnesota task farces who accessed her personal photo and other data .
And working its way through the court as I write, is the case of Beth McDonough, also a blonde, who is suing for similar breaches
When a casual observation is observed, it is a point of anecdotal evidence; but when their is a pattern of conduct, it becomes empirical evidence. AND even that can be manipulated, or argued against as coincidence, or some such thing–but I wonder how these women felt , and what they did in their personal lives–how they might have altered their day to day behaviors once they knew they were the targeted individuals of gang stalking police agents?
Only they can tell us.
But one thing is certain: few people in this law enfarced state can tell us better than they can what it feels like to be stalked in such a manner, or how it feels to stand up and fight the insidious stereotype of “protected species,’ risking everything to talk about the harrasment they endured from law enforcement, and its associated ‘fraternities.’
But I maintain: Minnesota law enfarcers are obsessed with blondes in a way that belies fantasies of power that only ten aged children should have–and this at the expense of doing real police work–and these law enfarcement agents need to be caled to account for the wider scope of what they might also be up to (as documented elsewhere); they will do anything to hide their perverse obsessions, not least of which is to harass people, or attempt to stalk them into silence.
I wonder–how does it feel to be exposed, finally, you window ledge leering cop-creeps?
AND, I have a question or two for the women mentioned above: did you know that this form of harassment takes place against men every day–but that we are often set-up, or otherwise destroyed with unimaginably terrible harassment in the official record before our complaints are ever heard–or our trumped up cases ever make it to court?
And: how DO you feel, now that you have the proof that, in fact, law enforcement is out of control when it comes to gang stalking? Do you feel more, or LESS safe?
Yeah–I have felt that for DECADES in Minnesota.
Maybe you could enjoin a class action lawsuit that would put both gang stalking and police misconduct–that misconduct whicj occurs on a statewide, organized, and secretive level of law breaking and mayhem–in the official record?
I hear Lori Swanson needs more paperwork on her desk; even though she isn’t a ‘blonde’ per se, Lori Skjerven Gildea is,
and I hope she’s pissed about how cops perceive women like you, and women in general.
* I completely empathize with Ms. Miles, because as documented elsewhere, during a recent, particularly distressing two year period of gang stalking, I too was a victim of identity theft, and every other charge that is included in your lawsuit. But it is the identity theft, combined with
several thousand dollars in losses(,my credit company finally ate the losses, although I was surveilled, and terrorized over the internet by gangstalkers who conveniently “dropped” personal information about me, and the incident, on public internet forums for speaking out about it) a forged signature, and a particular time frame that concerns me most: I wonder, how do these people sleep at night, justifying their criminality? Oh, yeah–it’s ‘for the children’ they always say. Or their pensions……
- Cops Gangstalk a reporter: I thought I was alone and then, another stood up. (viviccf.wordpress.com)
- Gang Stalking Exposed: Tell-All Interview With Gang Stalking Leader Part One Of Two (nationalreport.net)
- How Widespread is Gang Stalking? From gangstalkingismurder . Part1
- American woman’s head crushed by brutal cop: Nazi’s still active in Skokie, Illinois? (viviccf.wordpress.com)
- Gang-Stalkers And The KKK Have A Lot In Common They Are Run By Law Officer’s! (wifepoisonedme.wordpress.com)
- Minnesota State Rep Suing Over Illegal Access to His Drivers’ License Data, Joins Hundreds of Similar Claims (ivoter.com)
- “Loosely defined, gang stalking is where organized groups target and harass unwilling victims to the point of paranoia, leaving the victims to deal with skeptical family members and skeptical law enforcement.” (thatrandomcandidate.com)
- Gang Stalking F.O.I.A. Lawsuit (gangstalkingismurder.wordpress.com)
- Gang Stalking – Police officers are also victims of harassment. (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- I have been trapped into a dialogue with people I don’t want to talk to for decades. (viviccf.wordpress.com)