MORE WALLET, MORE WALLET-or cowbells, maybe.
Here is what others said in the comments section about ‘nice people’ who return lost wallets:
“Vampirella67 1 hour ago 0 3
I recently left my wallet ontop of the roof of my car after O pumped gas at 6am .forgot it was up there . Then I proceeded to get into my car and drive off. Later in the day I received a call . Some nice honest man tracked me down saying he found it and met me later that night and gave it back . There are good people left in the world !
Jennifer 3 hours ago 0 2
A refreshing story of a Woman’s past and how items inside a wallet can create a sense of character in someone. If more people like you would come forth with found wallets or mail it to the person, that would be great.
But when I tried to return a wallet? The cops hunted me, maligned me–told my wife that I am not a good man, a very bad man, etc.–advised her to dump me, or ‘get away from me’!!!!!!!!
AND they told others as well. AND they hit up my Drivers and Vehicle database file some six times or so, and counting.
Then, I was wiretapped, and a host of mysterious other things. But by then, I was used to that from them- after all, I have NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OF ANY CRIME, but was pursued for decades for their amusement. Amazing what one little story (or two or three ) and lots of lies by invested parties can get you.
Guilty until proven innocent–or has denial of the ‘pursuit of happiness’ become so normal in law enfarcement that they lose track of the bigger picture–the effect on one persons life because of their actions over decades?
Ask yourself. When I have time, I will write it all down, transcribed from my notes at the time, and other material from that era–after all, I have decades of material from here to Washington D.C. that document these sorts of things, and it takes awhile to comb through it all.
- What Would You Do If You Found $4,000 in Cash in a Wallet with No I.D.? Meet the Man Who Did the Right Thing (theblaze.com)
- Mapping The (Dis)Honesty Of The World (zerohedge.com)
- The Lost Wallet Experiment: Finding the World’s Most Honest Cities (dailyfinance.com)
- Reader’s Digest Dropped Wallets In 19 Cities To Find Out Which One Was The Most Honest (businessinsider.com)
- Mumbai: Second-most Honest City in World (medindia.net)
- I just don’t have time right now – they are constantly assaulting my time frame. (viviccf.wordpress.com)